Miami-Dade County TV, Film and Entertainment Production Incentive Program
Grant Agreement Approval Process
After an application has been submitted and all paperwork has been reviewed for criteria and additional vetting, a grant agreement will be presented to the production company for signature. After the production company has signed the grant agreement, the grant will need to be presented to the BCC for approval. The following is the approval process for the BCC:
- Only one revision will be accepted and must be received within one week of the initial application.
- All decisions made to approve or deny applications are final.
- The grant agreement is presented to a BCC committee for review and forwarded to the full BCC for final approval. A production executive must be available to make a presentation during the committee meeting.
- At the full BCC meeting, a production executive must be available to address concerns and or make a presentation.
- Please see link below for all BCC meetings http://www.miamidade.gov/govaction/legistarfiles/calendar/BCC2017.pdf
- After grant agreement has been APPROVED by the BCC, the productions has 120 days to begin principal photography.
- After the grant is approved by the BCC, please apply as a registered vendor with Miami-Dade County. This is required in order for Miami-Dade County to issue the grant check of $100,000. This process takes 4-6 weeks for approval. To register go to: http://www.miamidade.gov/procurement/vendor-registration.asp
Download Application Here