Location Resources is seeking a Location Coordinator
Film / Print / Event Location Coordinator – FULL TIME – IN OFFICE
Positions available for this year’s season with the potential subsequent seasons or for a permanent year ‘round job Our season is from Sept through March or April
Location Resources is seeking a Location Coordinator to support our clients in selecting properties from our files and coordinating locations for TV shows, feature films, music videos, fashion shoots, television commercials, web content and events.
This position will offer valuable experience along with a unique perspective of the ins & outs of the vibrant South Florida production industry.
Keep in mind this is an IN-OFFICE job specifically. If you are applying for location management, scouting or on-set work, etc. Please DO NOT respond to this ad.
We are looking for candidates with skills/experience in the following areas:
• Need to have real production/set experience (at least 1 year, not including student films or spec projects)
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Familiarity with production contracts, a plus.
• Strong written/verbal skills, comfortable negotiating fees and terms.
• Must be fast on a computer
• Must be able to multi-task!! And, be a creative problem solver.
• Willing to stay late and work beyond the regular “9 to 5” with possible weekend hours.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Local knowledge of South Florida and architectural/design styles/concepts are a plus!
This is a great opportunity for someone with set or industry experience (i.e. production assistant, production coordinator), who wants the stability of a more regular schedule and office atmosphere, and wants to learn from some of the best in the business. It isn’t easy, but it certainly isn’t boring!
We are looking to fill this position immediately – Base pay will be a $600 per week + commissions on booked locations and services.
Please apply respond via email to email@example.com Please attach resume plus cover letter explaining why you are perfect for the job. No phone calls please.