HomeSite MapContact Us
Follow us on:
FaceBook TwitterInstagram


Miami-Dade County Unincorporated Roadways

What’s required:
Apply for a film/photo permit at

◊ Driving shots with more than one vehicle require
   hiring Miami-Dade Off-duty Police.
◊ How many off-duty officers required is determined
   by the number of vehicles and lanes utilized and
   complexity of the scene. (car-to-car, process trailer, etc.).
◊ Some roads are easier to get an approval than others.
   Contact FilMiami for assistance.
◊ If the Camera is only within the inside of a car and going
   with the flow of traffic, a film permit is NOT required.
◊ Road Closures: In addition to a film permit you need to apply
   for a Public Works Permit. You will need to submit an MOT.









Home|Privacy Statement|Disclaimer |About Miami-Dade |Agency Directory |Contact Us
© 2022 Miami-Dade County. All rights reserved.