Miami-Dade County TV, Film and Entertainment Production Incentive Program
Paperwork required to be included with application
- A content document such as a final script (feature films, television series, pilots for television series, documentaries, etc.), storyboards (television commercials), and digital media projects (summary of project).
- An itemized budget detailing estimated Miami-Dade County expenditures.
- A production schedule reflecting pre-production, production and post-production schedule for entire project, including Miami-Dade County, other Florida counties and other states, U.S. territories or countries.
- Proof of financing.
Production will be required provide proof of financing within 30 days of submission of qualifying application and paperwork.
Upon submission of the application, the applicant will receive by email a confirmation message acknowledging receipt of the application.
- A qualifying application and required accompanying paperwork must be completed in full and submitted via email to the Miami-Dade Office of Film and Entertainment.
- Incomplete applications and paperwork will NOT be accepted.
- The email address where applications may be submitted is firstname.lastname@example.org
If by USPS please send to:
Miami-Dade Office of Film & Entertainment
Attn: FILM GRANTS
111 NW 1 Street, 12th Floor
Miami, FL 33128
The application and required paperwork will be reviewed for accuracy and will be vetted.
When emailing documents, please send via Adobe PDF. Application package is complete only when all required documents have been received. If required paperwork is not received within the 30-day time (mandatory) period, then the paperwork will be disqualified and the production will need to reapply when all the required and completed paperwork is available.